PTFE mesh conveyer belts
PTFE mesh conveyer belts are made from fine glassfiber or Kevlar as basic weaving material, coated with excellent PTFE resin.
Features Of PTFE mesh conveyer belts:
1. Good temperature tolerance,24 working temperature -70 to 260 Celsius degree.
2. Chemical resistance—It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
3. Non Stick—It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
4. Good flex fatigue resistance—It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It’s better for small wheels.
5. Permeability—It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for it’s permeability.
Applications of PTFE mesh conveyer belts:
1. Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2. Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
3. Conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
4. Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5. Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.